European Military Close Combat
The Todd Group, established by the late Harry Baldock, have been providing CQC, CQB, unarmed combat, defensive tactics, and self protection training since 1927.
Military, police, close protection, corrections, security, civilian training, instructors, and consultants.
35 Depots Nationally and Internationally.
Todd Group Training Courses
The Todd Group are offering the following national and international close quarters combat training courses:
- Centurion, South Africa - October 2nd – October 8th - South Africa Exported CQB/CQC course.No more positions - full muster.
- Pattaya, Thailand - October 17st – October 29th - CPP (Close Personal Protection) exported course Thailand. Course information. Apply Online
- Obar, Switzerland - November 5th - Operation Education Switzerland 2016. Course information. Apply Online
- Chonburi, Thailand - November 28th – December 3rd - Todd Group CQC Course Thailand. Course information. Apply Online
- Dunedin, New Zealand - February - Todd Group HQ Dunedin residents first 2017 CQC intake. Course information. Poster. Apply Online
- Dunedin, New Zealand - 19 March to 26 March 2017 - 2017 Annual Australasian Todd Group HQ and Camp Todd CQB/CCQ courses of instruction and Todd Group 90th anniversary celebrations. Course information. Poster. Apply Online
- Leipzig, Germany - 06 May to 11 May 2017 - Combative Challenge Germany 2017. Course information. Poster. Apply Online
- Chonburi, Thailand - 24 April to 29 April 2017 - Todd Group CQC Course Thailand April 2017. Course information. Poster. Apply Online
- Auckland, New Zealand - 18 June to 24 June 2017 - Annual Auckland CQC Course 2017. Course information. Poster. Apply Online
Clubs,business, corporate group self-defence, D-WAR (Declare War Against Rape anti- and counter-rape short courses)
Defensive tactics, tactical control and restraint, crowd control company courses. Enquiries: email@example.com
Latest Close Quarter Combat Articles
Ancient in conception, proven in battle, and a leading, living means of staying at the forefront of combative requirements.